Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application -tennis

Go down 
+3
Cr3aTur3
typhoongeorges
tenis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tenis

Application -tennis Empty
PostSubject: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:52 pm

In order for us to consider your application to join Sunshine you are required to answer the questions below

1. What is your character name in game  

tennis

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

yes i have real friends (FaLcoNe,Cr0wn)

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?

Main 98 lvl Dagger, soon 99 Smile
Dual 94 Lvl YuL

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  

+2 From Greece , And i playing full time  Very Happy

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?

katimagiko , I left because i need more experience on epics bosses

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

Yes both

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?

Yes i can use it

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?

From when lineage was Cronicle 1

9. Have you changed server or name before?

No i haven't

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?

Yes i agree!
Back to top Go down
typhoongeorges

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:56 am

+ 1 from me because he is a real friend and nice guy, 100% trustfull person! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cr3aTur3

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am

typho??? is it your 2nd toon???
Back to top Go down
typhoongeorges

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:10 am

typhoon == falcone Smile
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 am

I have a question since i saw the post before... who did reg tennis on this forum? was it him or you, falco?
Back to top Go down
Cr3aTur3

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 am

typhoon == Falcone == tenis??

thats right Goosie. 2nd post was from tenis. after some mins its del and typho post with same topic. so whats going on Falcone?
Back to top Go down
AzazeI

AzazeI

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:53 am

I saw that too...the first +1 was from tenis himself then deleted the post and falcone posted it again...i was wondering why would tenis give the +1 to himself lol
That means that from now on we must investigate a bit more about the new members we invite in clan....
Back to top Go down
typhoongeorges

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am

I was  who did the post like i did cr0wn in past !!  I forgot logout from him s i had the tennis acount name !!  I used to do i application to real friends as they don't know very well english!!  This is the reason all stranges thinks u saw
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 am

My opinion is that people should be doing apps for yourself by own hands. How will they communicate with another people in clan when language in our clan is mainly english? If he isnt able even do app for youself.

Why does he applying in clan where he wont understand many people and many will not understand him?
Back to top Go down
typhoongeorges

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 am

Yes, i agree with u , but they are my friend and play the game with them , why not help them ? , the other thing is that in game no need so good english to go epics, or dailys .. this is my opinion! Smile
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 am

typhoongeorges wrote:
the other thing is that in game no need so good english to go epics, or dailys .. this is my opinion! Smile

Actualy you need know english, understand and being able respond. When command channel/party leaders give orders or making groups, people must listen. Is not in leader abilities to translate for everyone all orders in extra language.
Back to top Go down
Cr0wN

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:38 am

++++++++++1 for me
Back to top Go down
Huege

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Too many greek recruitments these last days.. Greeks = much dramma will come

Yet again..since u invited those 3-4 greeks + friends of many clannies, tennis also has a couple friends. Falcone is always helpful,so if he can vouche for them means they are cool

+1 for me becoz u have friends in Sunshine,dont feel like letting u out of ur "company-fellows"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application -tennis   Application -tennis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application -tennis
Page 1 of 1