Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DecapitateYou's application

Go down 
+3
HitsHard
Patricie
Orodreath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
decapitateyou

DecapitateYou's application Empty
PostSubject: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 am

1. What is your character name in game  DecapitateYou

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ? Hope so, i was in clan with Enus/Lavina. played ThreefingerPete in old Camelot

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level? 99 Othell Ghost Hunter  / 99 Eva's Saint

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  EURO TIMEZONE , Depends on University

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left? I was in FS, left due to inactivity and got 1 shot with wars

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids? yes

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities? ofcourse

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2? From Open Beta
9. Have you changed server or name before? yes

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below? yes
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 am

Has you changed your name recently?

Back to top Go down
DecapitateYou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm

I have not changed my name in a long time. I played ThreefingerPete around 2008ish
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:52 pm

What server you come from? I never seen this names in game before.
Back to top Go down
decapitateyou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Oh i came to chronos maybe a year before the NA servers merged into chronos in 2010, i think it was the merge than. As i stated in the app i played threefingerpete then.
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 pm

I've neve seen yyou around either
Back to top Go down
decapitateyou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 pm

I have been around.
Back to top Go down
Gogu

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 am

Back to top Go down
decapitateyou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:19 am

I have been playing with the clans i been in and since they had wars i have not had the chance to get random parties in the open field and since i am 99/99 i only need sp and i do not need xp anymore:) If there are anything you guys are curious about i will happy clarify any concerns. ty btw Gogu Smile
Back to top Go down
iEnuS

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:10 am

I was in ally with Threefinger when he was in camelot and he have always been a nice guy. He is from norway which is kinda bad bad bad.
But i never heard anything bad about him when we were in ally. We had alot of fun back then.
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 am

Hi,

Iv seen you around, atleast with the old name. I never saw or heard anything about a guy with your new name, and that must be good Smile Good levels and timezone. Old school and skilled player too makes me vote +1

Good luck with app.
Back to top Go down
decapitateyou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:40 am

Ty for the + Enus and Warndihr. Norway is better than Denmark btw Enus Razz
Back to top Go down
Huege

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:59 am

I havent partied u (maybe 1-2 times) but i have seen u around,mainly shouting WTS/WTT (u had a +7 r99 buster 2 SA for sale).
I believe u are already at ur pick 99/99

Your healer would be nice @ clan activities,ofc if u are a team player

ill give u a +1

Gl.
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 am

Well

Seems you can be usefull

Now i give +1 for you
Back to top Go down
decapitateyou

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 am

Ty all for the +1 and yes, i am a team player. It is the only way to get a clan stronger and working together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DecapitateYou's application   DecapitateYou's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DecapitateYou's application
Page 1 of 1