Sunshine


LII Chronos Sunshine Clan
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 iArya application

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:04 pm

1. What is your character name in game  
iArya

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?
Darawish,iArt3mis,Kataramenos,Rednef,Savagesoul,Onis,Paulaner

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?
main ISS 99 // Wynn 91

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  
Gmt +2 , insane activity , like 20 hours per day

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
Darkness Reborn , reason is that i want to play with my RL and IG friends , we meet again now in ts with them , didnt know that we were in the same ally before

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
Yes both of them

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
TS 24/7

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?
Since the nice days of Devianne

9. Have you changed server or name before?
Never.

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?
Yes to all of them.
Back to top Go down
SavageSoul



Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 46
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:10 pm

+1 real friend for me
Back to top Go down
iArt3mis



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-01-18

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:12 pm

+1 because its my friens+good good person
Back to top Go down
darawish



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-21

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:02 pm

+ from me too .He is good guy and as 99 active iss can help a lot
Back to top Go down
Gogu



Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:27 pm

20 hour/day? when you sleep/eat make sex, drink and so on?
+1 from me
Back to top Go down
Patricie

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Prague

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:08 pm

I will not vote +/- 1 here but about you... wasnt here something like rule that clanhoppers inside ally will be refused to invite to other ally clan? Also about you should be considered talk with Darlessa or any other your leader/leadership from DR.

Heard about you that your behavior is not good and you trash talk about Apex ally. Are you sure you dont want try appling in clans like FS or Africa/fake Playmates/Gosu? They would fit you better than Sunshine.
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Patricie wrote:
I will not vote +/- 1 here but about you... wasnt here something like rule that clanhoppers inside ally will be refused to invite to other ally clan? Also about you should be considered talk with Darlessa or any other your leader/leadership from DR.

Heard about you that your behavior is not good and you trash talk about Apex ally. Are you sure you dont want try appling in clans like FS or Africa/fake Playmates/Gosu? They would fit you better than Sunshine.

When exactly did i trash talk for Apex ally ?
Back to top Go down
shaylin

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 21
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm sorry Elfie, but what kind of friends are you if you didn't know they are in the same ally for so long? And what was wrong with DR? No castle? No epics? They didn't want to level your dual? Bad time zone?

Sorry, but -1, ally works for me same as a clan, you could party with your friends even being still in DR
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:05 pm

shaylin wrote:
I'm sorry Elfie, but what kind of friends are you if you didn't know they are in the same ally for so long? And what was wrong with DR? No castle? No epics? They didn't want to level your dual? Bad time zone?

Sorry, but -1, ally works for me same as a clan, you could party with your friends even being still in DR

have RL friends in Sunshine and i want to share the same tag with them in order to make instances and things together. almost all
Hellenians channel are my friends. what is wrong with DR you should ask directly TicTuu , he knows exactly why i left from DR. i have nothing against them , and my casue of leaving was personal reasons which i share with my ldr TicTuu , and not because DR havent castle anymore. TicTuu / Darlessa / Steveh knows really well how much i have contributed in many ways while i was active like hell. as for your question about epics , i am 99 lvl , with +6 r99 heavy set , antharas,soul AQ , soul Baium , Soul orfen , soul frint, and valakas neck.... sa for your question again if they didnt lvl my dual ? well my dear , you can ask who ever you want in DR that i xp like hell manual. and lvling for me was never an issue... any other questions ?
Back to top Go down
shaylin

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 21
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Actually yeah, was going to ask Tic but he is sleeping already! Why can't you share your real problem of leaving DR with clan you want to join to? (:
I was never big fan of changing clans inside ally, neither Gogu's or Darlessa's cases are good for me. Ally is big clan with 3 another crests.

Still -1 (:
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:19 pm

shaylin wrote:
Actually yeah, was going to ask Tic but he is sleeping already! Why can't you share your real problem of leaving DR with clan you want to join to? (:
I was never big fan of changing clans inside ally, neither Gogu's or Darlessa's cases are good for me. Ally is big clan with 3 another crests.

Still -1 (:

Since you are an Officer you can ask directly TicTuu the reason of my leaving. i never trashtalked about apex and never will when i spent 1.5 year of doing things with apex.
Back to top Go down
shaylin

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 21
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh I wonder what Tic will tell me ^^
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:35 pm

shaylin wrote:
Oh I wonder what Tic will tell me ^^

Please , feel free to ask him , i have really nothing to hide from anyone. i have to offer though full activity in clan activities and full support as of my side.
Back to top Go down
HitsHard



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-11-23

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Clan hopping within the Ally is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Prague

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:39 pm

iArya wrote:
When exactly did i trash talk for Apex ally ?

Why don't you ask DR "friends" and exclan members when we need ask about your DR leave reasons too? I guess they will offer same/similar answer in both cases. For me you not look like honest/good guy when you are not able answer simple question to Shaylin about your leaving reason.

Why did you leave clan first and now applying here? Wasn't it just your another emo leave and using opportunity to apply here now? Why didn't you just stay in DR clan and asked your leadership + Sunshine leadership if you could switch clan within ally for friends/raids time reasons first? You know ally rules (zero or missing knowledge about rules is your fault, you are supposed to know them if/when/after you join clan or ally).
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 am

Patricie wrote:
iArya wrote:
When exactly did i trash talk for Apex ally ?

Why don't you ask DR "friends" and exclan members when we need ask about your DR leave reasons too? I guess they will offer same/similar answer in both cases. For me you not look like honest/good guy when you are not able answer simple question to Shaylin about your leaving reason.

Why did you leave clan first and now applying here? Wasn't it just your another emo leave and using opportunity to apply here now? Why didn't you just stay in DR clan and asked your leadership + Sunshine leadership if you could switch clan within ally for friends/raids time reasons first? You know ally rules (zero or missing knowledge about rules is your fault, you are supposed to know them if/when/after you join clan or ally).

The officers of Sun are free to talk with TicTuu about my leave from DR and only them. it seems you have something personal with me... but this is not the place or the time to do that. this is between Officers/clan leaders to solve.
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2013-10-10

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 am

I would say, if its ok with DR CL that he joins Sun because of friends I say +1

_________________
Sigel Hell Knight 99/97/80/80 Clan Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Patricie

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Prague

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 am

iArya wrote:
The officers of Sun are free to talk with TicTuu about my leave from DR and only them. it seems you have something personal with me... but this is not the place or the time to do that. this is between Officers/clan leaders to solve.

I have nothing personal with you, never in same group with you, never talk with you before except this. I have just questions, thats all. You applied in Sunshine clan short after leave another clan in ally, I have signals from trustful people about you (who I know and I trust them) so deal with that. You have space here explain why you left and not let other people asking for you. I am still waiting answer and anything else can be taken as non polite/non honest gesture or avoiding answer because you hide something.

And that officers... I think that everyone has right to know about new clan members incoming to clan, about a new guy who we can be partying with. You want be a part of family with whole Sunshine clan or only with officers of Sunshine?

One more question, when did you create character iArya? I think /mybirthday is the command used in game to see that.
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:21 am

Patricie wrote:
iArya wrote:
The officers of Sun are free to talk with TicTuu about my leave from DR and only them. it seems you have something personal with me... but this is not the place or the time to do that. this is between Officers/clan leaders to solve.

I have nothing personal with you, never in same group with you, never talk with you before except this. I have just questions, thats all. You applied in Sunshine clan short after leave another clan in ally, I have signals from trustful people about you (who I know and I trust them) so deal with that. You have space here explain why you left and not let other people asking for you. I am still waiting answer and anything else can be taken as non polite/non honest gesture or avoiding answer because you hide something.

And that officers... I think that everyone has right to know about new clan members incoming to clan, about a new guy who we can be partying with. You want be a part of family with whole Sunshine clan or only with officers of Sunshine?

One more question, when did you create character iArya? I think /mybirthday is the command used in game to see that.

Clan officers and Clan leader is not just other people , they are the specific pepople to sort things. i have zero things to hide my dear and i have to offer much. who are your trusted friends in DR? and what did they say about me and you are so cautious? and fyi from the very begining before i even join DR i wanted to join sunshine because of my friends. Festo himself can confirm that.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Prague

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:22 am

Well I will refresh your memory. Wasnt it you who said that Festo was corrupt and selfish?
Back to top Go down
Patricie

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Prague

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:30 am

iArya wrote:
and fyi from the very begining before i even join DR i wanted to join sunshine because of my friends. Festo himself can confirm that.

iArya wrote:
5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
Darkness Reborn , reason is that i want to play with my RL and IG friends , we meet again now in ts with them , didnt know that we were in the same ally before

EXPLAIN THIS. There is a conflict.
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:34 am

Patricie wrote:
iArya wrote:
and fyi from the very begining before i even join DR i wanted to join sunshine because of my friends. Festo himself can confirm that.

iArya wrote:
5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
Darkness Reborn , reason is that i want to play with my RL and IG friends , we meet again now in ts with them , didnt know that we were in the same ally before

EXPLAIN THIS. There is a conflict.

Festo knows about it ,cause i ask him to join Sunshine before i even join DR.
Back to top Go down
iArya



Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:35 am

Patricie wrote:
Well I will refresh your memory. Wasnt it you who said that Festo was corrupt and selfish?
i never said that , and you didnt also answer my question , who are your trusted friends in DR?
Back to top Go down
Nashen



Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:40 am

+1 from me

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy




Oh btw i wanted to ask since i saw it happen. Can i gear up my toon by using clan and then get an alt of mine in clan and gear him up as well? Since some people get items really cheap behind closed doors. Very Happy thank you in advance.


Last edited by Nashen on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kataramenos



Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-19

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:48 am

+1 from me is good guys and i know to real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: iArya application   

Back to top Go down
 
iArya application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine :: Registration :: Applicants to Sunshine-
Jump to: