Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaffrinaa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 pm

1. What is your character name in game.
Zaffrina

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?
Enus, Oregon

3. What is your class (Main & Dual) and at what level?
Zaffrina lvl 97 Yull Ghost Sentinel
Dual is a lvl 87 Feoh

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?
European and i play everyday as much as i can Smile

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
CutesTraders and i left cause there was not much activity

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
Yes i have both

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
Yes

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?
7 years or so

9. Have you changed server or name before?
No

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?
Yes

Hi all,
i just wanna say i really hope to join you guys soon, Sunshine is a great clan, with lots of good and kind people in it. I play Lineage2 for like 7 or 8 years now. My former clan was CutesTraders and i left it cause there was not much activity and not so much to do. I hope you guys and girls want me in Sunshine, i promise to be as much active as i can be and help where and when i can. If you wanna know anything else please let me know in game Smile

Kind Regards,
Zaffrina
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Well you are Oregon/EnuS friend which is good Smile

Still have few questions...

1) Why do you want join Sunshine clan? What are your expectations after you join our clan? What can you offer to our clan?
2) Why are you DD/DD? Would you mind change your dualclass to something usefull like healer or iss and would you be able level it quick (within lets say 8 weeks) to 95?
3) Are you able joining castle sieges on regular basis? Do you like pvp?
4) What race are you? Are you a dwarf Very Happy  or orc Evil or Very Mad ? (this is the most important question!)
Back to top Go down
iEnuS

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 pm

I have been playing with her for years and we have been talking alot Razz She dont wanna marry me, but that is okay Sad She aint a emo person, very friendly. very old school. Super kinky in clanchat Wink cheers pig Shocked

Back to top Go down
Zaffrinaa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:39 pm

first of all thanks for your reaction Smile i would love to answer your questions.

1) Why do you want join Sunshine clan? What are your expectations after you join our clan? What can you offer to our clan?
Sunshine clan is a big clan with lots of cool and friendly people in it. While i was in CT clan we did raids with you all and we helped defend your castle. What i have to offer to your clan, like i said i am a active legit player, i am online everyday.
2) Why are you DD/DD? Would you mind change your dualclass to something usefull like healer or iss and would you be able level it quick (within lets say 8 weeks) to 95?
I choose feoh but i can switch to iss if you guys prefer its np  Wink And then i try to lvl it up asap!
3) Are you able joining castle sieges on regular basis? Do you like pvp?
I am always there if you need me so also if there is castle siege or pvp.
4) What race are you? Are you a dwarf or orc? (this is the most important question!)
I am a female human Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Zaffrinaa wrote:
I am a female human Very Happy

Good one Smile More questions...
How many pairs of shoes do you have? How many hours/days you usually spend when you go buy new shoes/dress?
Why dont you want marry EnuS?

and since I am greedy dwarf... whats your credit card number?
Back to top Go down
iEnuS

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Pat I ask myself that question all the time. Why won't she. But I found out. She can't handle a Danish man Wink
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Well I am not danish Smile my gf isnt problem i can handle more than 1
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Ignore this pervert, dear...
Well, we always said friends and family are first to invite (: Even if you are friend of Enus, being a friend of Oregon saves you!
Just this DD/DD, ugh Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaffrinaa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:59 am

Hahaha Laughing owww Pat i got allot of shoes and dresses, to many to count. And i am already married Embarassed (not that i cant divorce, i mean i can, easy as that Very Happy).
Thank you Shaylin, i will change my Dualclass, like i said its no problem at all Smile

I wanna wish you guys a happy new year! And hopefully till verry soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Ghala

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 am

Patricie wrote:
 or orc Evil or Very Mad ?

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1