Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somira
Admin
Somira

Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please Empty
PostSubject: Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please   Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 am

Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please Suns10

Clan Registration Information

What is Sunshine?  sunny

1.  Sunshine the biggest active, legit PVE clan on Chronos server.
2.  It is part of the #1 dedicated PVE ally (Apex) together with Core
    & DarknessReborn clans sporting 600+ members
3. Clan focus is primarily on end-game PVE content with small diversions
  that exist to strengthen clan efficiency towards those goals.
4. Participates in sieges and currently holds Goddard castle and a Goddard clan hall.
5.  Its focus is on making its' members stronger, that being either gear, XP/SPing or advising on game content.
6.  It is an international clan with members spread throughout the timezones.
  That being said expect most clan raids to be during EU prime-time where the majority of the clan is active.
  Nevertheless our allied clans are on during US prime-time and always welcome Sunshine members
7.  Has have many knowledgeable and helpful clan members that can enable you become a better player.
8.  Promotes partying and interacting with other clan members
9.  Has an 8 year long history without breaks
10. Is a level 11 clan with full clan skills on most units

Registration Questionnaire

In order for us to consider your application to join Sunshine you are required to answer the questions below

1. What is your character name in game  

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?

9. Have you changed server or name before?

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?

Clan Rules & Regulations

1. Racist comments of any kind (gender, ethnicity etc based) are neither welcome nor tolerated.
2. Sunshine does NOT allow botting of any kind. The moment we find you bot you are out, no explanations given.
3. We are an international clan with many ethnicities.  Clan & Ally chat must be in English language.
  If you want to speak in your own language use pm's
4. Respect & politeness for fellow clan members is unquestionable and expected by all.
  Be civilized and use your common sense. Disputes between clan/ally members can be solved
  with leader/officer intervention. Blocking fellow clan members is not an accepted practice. It hinders clan
  communication and creates an uncooperative clan environment
5. Use of mild profanity is not forbidden, as long as it is for fun and does not disrespect others.
  The majority of players are 18+, we are not a nursing school but keep in mind that what you say
  reflects on Sunshine as a whole
6. Scamming is NOT an accepted tactic that we want our members to use.
7. PVP engagement with one sided wars best be avoided. We are a PVE clan. If you start a war on
  purpose be prepared to buy the Epaleutes to end it. When partying with PVP clan members do not
  party defend. Their wars is not Sunshine's problem and we do not take part unless it is in our strategic interest.
8. Partying for dailies with clan/ally is strongly encouraged. Helps avoid unwanted mishaps and
  strengthens clan/ally ties.
9. USE of Teamspeak or Ventrilo is mandatory for participation in important raids. Even if it is only
  to hear. To put bluntly, unless you log on TS/Vent don't expect a party/cc invite.
10. Standard practice for raid drops is to be sold and proceeds split between raid participants through
   in game mail. Exceptions can be made for items that can be used to strengthen the clan and help in
   achieving its' goals. If a clan member wants to buy it gets a discount from current AH price. More
      if participating in the raid that dropped the item.
11. CP formation among clan members is welcomed but not strictly required.
12. Placement in main clan roster or knight units is done solely upon leader's discretion and always to help
   achieve clan goals. It is NOT a personal status symbol and it is not open to discussion
13. An approximately 20% share from all raid proceeds is withheld for clan purposes
        (Clan Hall rent, provision of key consumables for raids rose,brezes,stews etc, etc)

Final Comments

If you feel that the above rules create an environment that you would enjoy as we do please
feel free to fill in your join application
Because of the focus on end game content of the clan we currently accept players of level
97+ for DDs/95+ for Support.
Top qualifying applicants will have an opposite type dual class (eg. DD Main/Support Dual and vice versa)
and will be preferred although all applications will be considered.
If you don’t have the required level for entry but feel that the  sunny Sunshine  sunny  mentality fits you, you can
join our level 8 alt clan for XPing until eligible.
Please keep in mind that clan spots are limited, if we cannot accept you at the moment  it is not personal
and it can change anytime depending on clan needs.

Regards Festo
Back to top Go down
ntama koupa

PostSubject: Aplication ntamakoupa   Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:20 am

NtamaKoupa

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?
yes i have some friend but i dont know if still playing (screwball,danzacalients,freakz)

Main class healer 99lv
dual class feoh 85lv
2sub 80lv

GMT+2 like 6h at least

i was at katimagiko about 1year and i left becose have no people after i join hoe and i left becose doing nothing

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
yes

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
sure

6 years on private servers and 2 years on official

no

yes
Back to top Go down
Mayson19

PostSubject: Application    Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Mayson19

Not sure if i know anyone maybe from past clans.

Main=yul sag lvl 98
Dual=Iss lvl 85-Haven't really played my dual much currently focusing on getting my main to 99.

Im in pacific standard time zone, i usually play between 4-11 pm.  

Infinty circle= Leader abandoned
CrimsonTide=Low clan activity
Mercenariesunite=Clan split up
Current clan:RescureRangers:Followed MU clan leader here not really fitting in.

No

Yes

On and off for the past 10 years, currently been active again for about 1.5 years

nope

Yes
Back to top Go down
Lukingann

PostSubject: Registration   Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 11:26 am

Lukingan

Not actually

Iss Sword Muse 96
Yul Moonlight Sentinel 87

GMT -3. Usually after 5pm till midnight (except days that I have class 8am, then I usually play until 10pm or 11pm)

AmberEye. Because the clan has been disabled

No

Yes. I use a lot of TS, but never used ventrilo before.

Something about 6 years, but on official server for about 3 years now (with some breaks because of personal reasons)

No.

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please   Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration.......READ THIS FIRST please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine :: Registration :: Applicants to Sunshine-
Jump to: