Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
+6
Cr3aTur3
AzazeI
Onis
Korski
Patricie
Lisen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:16 am

How can you call someone a bot,whitout having any proof? And Korski why are you being so butthurt, if a person knows better and is better doesn't mean you have to go all
 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

PostSubject: Re: application   application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:09 am

If you have such great gear I would propose you this site -> http://www.nova4life.net/register.php instead of ours, you will have much more fun there than in Sunshine (: Of course if they will at least look at application from 95/95 toon. Good luck!
I have no idea what you are still doing here if it's obvious you will be never invited to Sunshine or any allied clan. Such a waste of our and your time, only thing is that we have some fun while reading your posts. But what you're getting from it? I have no idea. I like your answers tho, you could be a tales writer, kids like me would love your stories (:
By they way I'm still waiting for the linked armor on "Shaylin!
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

PostSubject: Re: application   application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Lol replying with your alt waterrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Linnda

Linnda

PostSubject: Re: application   application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:32 pm

KingMeLoL wrote:
shaylin considering your from poland ill asume thats why your to stupid to know what i typed above^ chars are 95 but i can use w/e gear i choose its called expertise runes r99 you get them from fishing lol! 

-5 Bad attitude, racist, and extremely toxic.

If you were applying for a job I'm sure you wouldn't treat your interviewer like crap.

Try FS or PlayMates. They'll probably like your attitiude a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application   application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2