Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0livka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:03 am

Hello all!
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

1. What is your character name in game  
Olivka

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?
WatchuBack, Tadeusz

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?
Wynn93/Heal88/80/79
I have been playing just ~40 days this char, I started at the middle of August. Also I played this winter about 2 month by feoh, crafter, and it's all my experience on Chronos. I played la2 from C1 to C6 on free shards and Franz, but it was many years ago, then I went to other games and real life and now back again.

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  
UTC+2, South Europe. I am working at home so time can be different (changeable). Usually from 6 p.m.

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
Varagians. I was officer, I had different opinion about clan development then my CL. I told details to Festo. Don't want to discuss it here.

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
Nope.

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
Oh, I love Ventrillo, I can set it.

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?
From C1 with breaks.

9. Have you changed server or name before?
Nope

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?
Yes.

I just want to have good community for explore high lvl content, without dramas inside clan (I mean I want get more positive emotions from gaming). I ve heard many good things about Sunshine, I meet Sunshine's members on Spicula-rbs-Spec and I like how they play. So I want to be part of u.

Hope you approve my app, thanks.
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:20 am

Too low level
Back to top Go down
0livka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:29 pm

HitsHard, yes I know about lvl. But I am growing up fast enough, so it wont take so much time for me. But it's really boring to exp without clan chat and company. I am not alone player.

P.S. 94 up
Back to top Go down
Monstrous

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:43 pm

-1 cuz i hate varagians and them killing hestia and lesser giant glaki with their zranger alarm bot when im trying to lvl up lowbies.
Back to top Go down
0livka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Not "them", just Varagians CL kills always these RBs for crp in one face. All Varagians couldn't get exp too, coz he killed it for 15 sec. And not, he don't use any programms, he is just crazy man who check it at work, at home, even at night with alarm-clock, always.
Back to top Go down
Monstrous

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 pm

every time ive come back to the game and lvled up a char this guy was killing raidbosses with an 87/88 summon and a BR iss and it dies in liek 5-15secs 10secs after the boss spawns.. and he has been doing this for years. he refuses to accept cc and he cant even speak english, he can only speak russian. this guy has been doing this for years for a dead clan....................... it makes no sense to me.......... i think him and his clan are just a bunch of alts of some major clan who he then feeds the crp to for $$/adena or because he is the clan leader of it. sorry, you're the first person ive given a -1 to, i rly hate him and his clan, even more than nova.

but my say isnt much anyways, up to festo+officers+senior members, so dont worry about it much -.-.
Back to top Go down
0livka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Yeah man. It s no sense. That's why I leave (one of the reasons). He plays in his own game. Seems like he likes these rbs and crp more then ppl in clan. But ppl in Varagians are different, there are many good ppl from different part of the World, who speak russian or was born in USSR, or just want to be in peace clan with good clan skills. So don't hate all clan. In all clans there are good ppl and bad ppl. It's life =)

Also, were 3 russian-speaking clans. Leader of Slovane clan now in Sunshine as I know, Aurora is the worst clan ever (Adamant is a little bit strange, but he is a good man, I mean in real life, but Atisa = no comments), so Varagians is the only one active clan for ppl who can't speak english or spanish.

Ty, no problem =)
I am exping and waiting Festo's decision ^^
Back to top Go down
Huege

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 am

Isnt this post about Olivka's application? why u keep spamming about his x-Clan and X- clan leader?
Will u judge him becoz of his x leader?

I agree with ur application, dunno about ur lvls and if u really find parties in Sunshines.Many higher lvl ppl have the same problem some times. Many ppl have their job etch, so sometimes its hard to fit in a clan pt. Yet again,i try 1st in clan chat/ally chat/ open party matching when i need to.
Also,dunno what u mean u r growing fast etch( regarding ur lvl) ,u mean ull use Exp Runes? Coz else.. its hard to lvl up -lets say by making dailys only-.

Anyway. ill give u a +1 coz u sound honest .
I dont want u to think all sunshines react like this.

Cheers

ps. Epic Dragons Quests are really easy.. u should have done them already in the past. Not that ur level could let u join btw. Just saying
Back to top Go down
0livka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Thanks Huege)

I will be glad if in clan I can find good pt, const or temporary, coz I don't like random parties (bots, boxes, newbies can be in and we all die XD). But it's not a problem for me to find a party. I suppose it will be easy because u a clan without any wars. So don't worry about me. Mostly I need are good advices from clan, coz I am newbie for GoD+ chronicle and I don't want to do mistakes if I can avoid them. Also in the future I will have fun with u on Antharas, sieges, etc. It's enough for me.

About exp. Nope, not la2store. Just RBs and good pt exping. If u kill 100500+ faires or spiculas u will lvl up for sure XD
So while I have small pause in my job I can lvl up fast.

Dragon Q. May be I did it but didn't pay attention O.o Idk, need to check. Anyway, if not I will do it, not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join
Page 1 of 1