Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAKASHI / BERELLETH

Go down 
+3
Huege
Achill1es
Patricie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TAKASHI / BERELLETH

TAKASHI / BERELLETH Empty
PostSubject: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:03 pm

1. What is your character name in game  

HIHI, my name is TAKASHI and my wife BERELLETH

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

DHALSIM (Brother) - ZAGAT - arkueid

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?

TAKASHI : tank 96 /necro 91
BERELLETH :  Healer 96 / Archer 91

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  

gmt -4

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?

we dont remember the name, but the people didnt log in. but if u are good people, nice and  happy is all that we need to stay, we create pt all the time, and we are very sexy.

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

yes

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?

yes of course.

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?

like 7 or 8 year, since C3, in this server only 1 year.

9. Have you changed server or name before?

we are Berelleth and Takashi Ever and forever, in all times, since C3, and we have played in  l2.cl and here chronos

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?

yes.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:24 pm

How can't you remember a name of clan/clans where you were in before? Looks very truthful, -1 until you remember Wink
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim

PostSubject: apply   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:13 am

+1 good tank and good healer ;D
Back to top Go down
TAKASHI / BERELLETH

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:26 am

Sorry im very bad with names, but my wife told me.    Rissing Phoenix / secundary clan of RR (that name we dont remember but the crerst is green lol )

from rp we leave when they change the leader, the clan bacame weird

from rr, was really really boring just pets

=D and thats all
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Good Smile

Can you be online for castle sieges? Both of you.
Back to top Go down
takashi / Berelleth

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Yes, of course.and raid boss too.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

What is your motivation to join Sunshine? What you like/know about Sunshine that you want join us?
Back to top Go down
Achill1es

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 pm

His brother is in the clan already and always good to have someone that knows about us.

gl on your application
Back to top Go down
Huege

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Seems mature . +1 from me

(unlike the 50 % that got invited and just dont log in game/help on siege or raids/and just ask if they can buy items with discount,since they sold their same items to benefit somehow. )

Cheers
Back to top Go down
MiBeS

MiBeS

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 am

my vote is negative with this person I had many problems --- 1 BERELLETH
Back to top Go down
takashi / Berelleth

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:12 am

Mibes, my wife is asking what is your problem with her, because she doesn't know you.

And the motivation to join the clan is good energy, participation. We dont need you to equip us and we dont have material interest. We just want to have fun in a nice clan and between friends Wink, go to siege and epic raids.
We log in almost every day and we are always making ptys and we use ventrilo ans ts all the time.

Back to top Go down
MiBeS

MiBeS

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:24 am

your wife know me because we share clan before, after she left the clan and entered RP and when I wanted to go to RP your wife said amount of things about me in the appy I fill out to enter RP and would not let me go to that clan for the things that she put on my thing and as she was in that clan before the other member voted against mine to support her
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:43 am

Hi,

Its something fishy with this app. If you played for 7 to 8 years and cant remember the clan names, even tho your bad with names, sounds indeed strange.

Can you give any type of references from the previous Clans? Clan leader names, people who you did get along with etc?

What server were you on Before the server merge?
Back to top Go down
takashi / Berelleth

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:22 am

Aaaaaaaaah you are Carolina17

I say no cause u scam a friend recently in that moment, and u start the bad mood between us in Legion Latina (first clan i was in, like a year from now).

Anyway guys, u choose, whatever u deside this is a good clan with nice people.

Berelleth
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 am

I must give you final -1, because more deep we go, you look more strange. Now you remembered about Legion Latina... You must be hiding something.
Back to top Go down
MiBeS

MiBeS

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 am

First when I wanted to enter the RP I do not accuse me your friend scammer that was long before your friend'd say those things about me, accused me of having second rare attitudes so to you
Back to top Go down
Achill1es

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 am

Looks like this is going in the wrong direction and the idea of posting here is so current members can respond on any issues etc..

The way L2 is nowadays giving some history of previous clans helps even if on another server. Normally taking a husband/wife duo brings a maturity, not too sure in this case and no I don't know you
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
takashi / Berelleth

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Lol. We dont hide any thing. We dont care the name of the clans. We just play. Its only a game. But if for u is very important its ok. Thx.
Back to top Go down
ZagaT

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 am

i vote +1 cause i know em, they are good ppl.. but first need fix the situation between berellet/mibes and clarify what clans u guys entered =)
Back to top Go down
MiBeS

MiBeS

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:12 pm

when I wanted to fix things she did not want and never told me what was the problem for which a negative vote in my app and it can not enter the clan where you were Zagat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAKASHI / BERELLETH   TAKASHI / BERELLETH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAKASHI / BERELLETH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine :: Registration :: Applicants to Sunshine-
Jump to: