Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan

Go down 
+2
Orodreath
shaylin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisCornellFTW

Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan Empty
PostSubject: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 am

Hi lads,

Please allow me to answer to your questions in order to start introducing myself. Smile

1. What is your character name in game
Endaer

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?
I don't know if they consider me friend yet or not... I know Mallior and Festo from the past

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?
Aeore Eva's Saint (main): lvl99
Yul Archer (dual): lvl86
Adventurer (second sub): lvl80
Doomcryer (third sub for gate chant): lvl80

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  
I live in Ireland, my time zone is GMT+0. My daily gaming hours will depend on the clan activities - when clan needs me, I'll make sure I'll be online.

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
Huhh, this is going to be veeeeery long, guys. Smile

*It started in C1, like 10 yrs ago. I was an sps in the ICA ally (first home of LordChronic/ForTheMotherTree, Connex, JamesEarlJones and some others), which changed main clans several times (good old internal dramas ftw), before the clan has died completely I was hero twice, and then at the end of 2007, and the spine of the clan transferred to Bartz on the beginning of 2008, when the server transfers became available. We all joined Nova at that time. I didnt left Nova, I was kicked for inactivity - even though I told them beforehand that I'll be away in hospital for surgueries.
*Since I was out of Nova, I transferred with friends to Aria, joined together clan "TeamJesus". When it became clear its full of bots and nothing else, I left.
*Real life friends were waiting for me on Franz, I joined ReVenGe with them. Clan's majority transferred to Teon, I didnt, I quitted.
*A year later, Xion, who became a friend of mine on Bartz in Nova, invited me back so I played on Phoenix, and because of Xion, we were in FS clan. Full of bots, no joy, quitted again.
*Real life friends lured me back to L2 again a year after; played on Naia, with this elven healer character (EE, at that time). I've ended up in DragonHunters clan, because my CP leader decided to join them. My CP disbanded around early summer, 2013, so I left clan, and accepted an offer from Ashess to rejoin Nova on Chronos.
*Been in Nova for 2 months, got sick of their attitude and the fact that they were all using L2NET+ZRanger together... I dropped clan, tried to do some PvE with BOSS but it was really so unorganized and poor, that I quitted again by August, 2013.

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
Yes I do, of course, along with other quest-related items (Jewel of Valakas, Jewel of Antharas)

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
I do own a TS3 server with 512 slots and I'm providing free clan servers to some people playing World of Tanks, so yeah, TS3 is pretty familiar to me

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?
Since C1, tho I took some break here and there

9. Have you changed server or name before?
Yes, I did changed server many times (please see summarized story above). My first char (sps) on Sieghardt was called Anilee. Once I switched to EE, the character was known as ChrisCornell on Naia, and when I transferred to Chronos, I couldn't keep the name so I chose this one (Endaer).

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?
Yes of course. I wouldn't bother to tell you all the abovementioned story if I disagree. Smile

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 am

Hey (: Thanks for your apply, I really like this one. Your dual class hurts me tho, because it's a DD but I know leveling support/support is real pain.
I hope I'll invite you to Sunshine soon!

Big +1

~Good grammar is sexy! *-*
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Both class are useful
+1

GL with apply
Back to top Go down
ElisabethII

ElisabethII

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
ChrisCornellFTW

PostSubject: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Thank you all for your comments!
I'd like to answer about my dual class: since the dual class is so low, I can change it to anything else in case of necessary, I do not feel that the archer class is so important for me, if the clan needs me to be something else, I'll just reroll the dual class. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:17 pm

ChrisCornellFTW wrote:
Thank you all for your comments!
I'd like to answer about my dual class: since the dual class is so low, I can change it to anything else in case of necessary.

Play what you like and what helps you get throught DW, farm SP or enables you final game content. As 99 healer you should know how easy/hard is for you get group/make group for this stuff and what classes are more welcome to join and what classes less.
Back to top Go down
Huege

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am

You can say whatever..too many Quits and comes back imo. Seems butthurt to me.

-1 from me
Back to top Go down
ChrisCornellFTW

PostSubject: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:19 am

We are talking about 10 years timeframe here... anyways, I appreciate your input, I already start to know you all with these comments, and you just helped me to get to know you better. Thank you for the experience. Wink
Back to top Go down
Paulaner

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:12 am

+1 we need healers
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 am

Can you be online for siege? I mean online and active help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan   Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endaer (lvl99 healer) returning to game and looking for clan
Page 1 of 1