Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App to join Clan =]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
- lBadNewSl

App to join Clan =] Empty
PostSubject: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 am

Hi guys here goes my app to join your clan =]

My name is Marcos i'm 30yo from brazil, i came from Shilen server to chronus to join a friends cp but they quit, so i joined BNK, played a few times w/ Falcone doing some bosses and stuff and i thought maybe will be good join his clan =]

1. What is your character name in game  - lBadNewSl

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ? Falcone

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level? Main - 99 Othel Adv  Dual 90 - Iss

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  GMT+3  18pm

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left? I was from KSK clan on Shillen server, here in chronus i was BNK, i'm lf a end game clan to do 99 stuff like sp farm and instances.

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids? nop but i can do it =]

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities? I'm deaf so i cant use ts or ventrilo =/, but i can be led in game =]

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2? since c3

9. Have you changed server or name before? yes Shillen Server.

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below? Yes
Back to top Go down
- lBadNewSl

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 am

GMT-3 my bad =P
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 am

Hi and welcome to Sunshines boards.

Try to get the Antharas and Valakas quests done so we can count on you for the raids. Those quests takes just a few hrs to do.

Gl

Back to top Go down
- lBadNewSl

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:48 am

yeah i will soon as i leave work today ^^
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 am

Sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Korski

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm

-1 for you cause we live in same country Razz
+1 for you if you manage your dual to 97+, can help on sieges if lack enchanters... Very Happy

just a tip: considering you will not be in TS, really important configure your chat window to see always clan chat +pty chat+ally chat in 1 tab, so u will be always informed of whats going on.

gl
Back to top Go down
typhoongeorges

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi, Bad , +1 for me because we did some raid and i know how u playing  Very Happy  GL
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:34 pm

You started playing on shillen?
Back to top Go down
- lBadNewSl

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 am

@Korski - hey man nice to see a fellow countryman =D, i can manage well my communications in game man =] thx for the tip ^^

@typhoongeorges - Haha ty mate! =D

@Goosie - No, in oficial servers i had started on chronus but leave soon (cp fail), i was playing private ones like supreme, xtreme, and others =D, then change back to oficial to play goddess of destruction on shilen, was following some friends that already quit the game =/
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 am

Get your dual 97+ and get your quests done and possibly +1.
-1 atm since not many vouche.
Back to top Go down
- lbadnewsl

PostSubject: ty all <3   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:59 am

Ty u all to ++ me! since i got no response and i guess your clan is full  i will try another clan, hope to see you all in game =] ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App to join Clan =]   App to join Clan =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App to join Clan =]
Page 1 of 1