Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iArya application

Go down 
+13
bousoula
Cr0wN
kataramenos
Nashen
Warndihr
HitsHard
shaylin
Patricie
Gogu
darawish
iArt3mis
SavageSoul
iArya
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patricie

Patricie

iArya application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 am

iArya wrote:
i never said that , and you didnt also answer my question , who are your trusted friends in DR?

Thats your apply, you are the one who should be answering and so far you didnt answer almost anything while answer to your question you can find here.
Back to top Go down
Cr0wN

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:51 am

+1 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iArya

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:55 am

Patricie wrote:
iArya wrote:
i never said that , and you didnt also answer my question , who are your trusted friends in DR?

Thats your apply, you are the one who should be answering and so far you didnt answer almost anything while answer to your question you can find here.

yes its my application , but i was hoping that would be in terms of a friendly conversation between me and you , thats why i asked you.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:07 am

iArya wrote:
yes its my application , but i was hoping that would be in terms of a friendly conversation between me and you , thats why i asked you.

Whats not friendly on giving questions? For sure friendly isnt that we asked you and you denied answer us that we should ask others.
Back to top Go down
bousoula

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:59 am

+++ 111 for me is good player - person . i dont know whast write for him . i have my opinion and that is very good for iarya +++
Back to top Go down
Festo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:37 am

Nashen wrote:

Oh btw i wanted to ask since i saw it happen. Can i gear up my toon by using clan and then get an alt of mine in clan and gear him up as well? Since some people get items really cheap behind closed doors. Very Happy thank you in advance.
Anyone getting 99 and tryng to get things self also,get help from clan- ppl should focus on 1 toon only, if not even 99/99 by now, before thinking of raise 99 alts. If u think items r tradet not in correct way, can always try to involve self more in organization things to see self its not the case.
W/t ppl leveling nicely so many alts,most raids couldnt happen (eg,i bring every anakim/lilith 4-5 strong toons and take same share as lazy ppl bringing 1 only) - so not need ask for permission lvling alts,its clearly wanted.
Back to top Go down
Onis

Onis

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:17 am

+1 from me because "the person" behind this toon is an old friend from my Lionna days and I know him better than I could say for some of our Clannies.
I know that clan hoping is not allowed between ally clans nevertheless "I" would like him in clan.
As for the details of leaving I'm aware of the background but I'm not gonna say anything in the public section of our forum
Back to top Go down
genos

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm

+1 from me without alot words we play together alot time
Back to top Go down
MiBeS

MiBeS

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:45 pm

+1 I hope you can solve the problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iArya application   iArya application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iArya application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2