Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
+3
Patricie
HitsHard
Huege
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintOfLight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am

n order for us to consider your application to join Sunshine you are required to answer the questions below

1. What is your character name in game

Saintoflight, PureKnight, IntoxicatedOreo, VixenOfPain

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

No, I have partyed with you guys though before many times.

3. What is your class (Main & Dual) and at what level?

95 ST on Pureknight, 97 ISS Sword Muse on SaintOfLight (Has Gate Chant On Sub) 95 Wynn Summoner Intoxicatedoreo, 89 almost 90 Healer VixenofPain

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?

Eastern Standard Time

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?

Epic Heros, Clan leader Tauras. Great clan with clan hall. I will miss Tauras always so good to everyone. I left because 90 percent of the clan chat now is in Portugese not English and I cant understand what is being said.

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

I dont think I have a floating stone

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?

Yes

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?

10 years

9. Have you changed server or name before?

No.

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?

Yes
Back to top Go down
Huege

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:20 am

This clan is almost full at all times. Why u posting about 4 toons u got? Sunshine= ur main toon only(if accepted ofc)
Rest can join our alt clans(that we use for some clan events etch)

Maybe u should provide more info,about who is ur main toon-dont tell us u play all , hard to believe anyone would do it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SaintOfLight application

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 am

They are all fun but I make sure to do my daily's on the Iss. I started way back, the tank was my first toon. Usually bypassed in the Kartias for a DD so started loosing interest fast. NC also took away the Mass Lightning Strike until 99 I wasnt thrilled at that. The Wynn I used to push the Iss up to 97 fast, having vit and runes on the Iss with none on the Wynn. The unicorns kill fast its an easy way to get my Spic quest done if there are no partys. 1 toon is fine for the clan I wouldnt expect more, there wouldnt be any room for anyone else if all the alts were in. Its the 97 Iss I'd like considered please. I already have her Rune Books 8 of them for Battle Ditty at 99. I cant wait for that skill. Maybe if accepted I could put my other toons in your alt clan. Thanks for the fast response
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Sounds like a good application. You wwould need to get the Dragon quests finished for sure. We need iss and healers the most currently.
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Iss +1.
Rest for alt clan +1.
Back to top Go down
SaintOfLight application

Application Empty
PostSubject: Thx Guys   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks Guys for the +1. Awesome on the Iss, cant wait to hit you guys with Battle Ditty once im 99. HF has been a ton of xp since I hit 97. I created the healer for Brez's mostly, second a Mana powerhouse with the Mass Mana Gain, Rebirth, Mental Recharge and Id be happy to lvl her when you guys need it. Great on the support toons being put in the alt clan. I was reading some of the posts and Im not fond of the L2 store either. Pretty much a waste considering what you can get with dailys and stuff. I did go to Gamestop to get a 20 dollar card to spin the Aden Prize Wheel. Nothing Epic, yeah but it was fun. My Iss did get a shirt though on the plusing up event. Its only +7, not from the wheel shes just lucky. My tank is only +4 and would also pop going to 5 .So she gets her BR and this extra BR its kinda cool. My Epics are old school nothing compared to today and baby ones. They are on Pureknight Frint, Zaken, Queen Ant, and my newest which was awhile ago was Istina. I love the stun on this jewel on my tank, my others toons it really doesnt seem to make much a difference. Anyways looking forward to seeing you guys in clan if Im approved. Take care:)
Back to top Go down
SaintOfLight application

Application Empty
PostSubject: Wow   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Just when I thought my old clan leader was a great person he became an amazing person. I know its kinda a reverse situation people drop from a clan and there is hard feelings both ways etc etc. Completely opposite for me. My clan leader pm'd me and asked if I was ok and if there was anything he could do for me, and said PureKnight I will give you a recommendation to that clan I know officers in there. It completely floored me to have this happen. I have dont have any high ranking toons none 98, or 99 and for him to do that he only wants the best for me. How many times does this happen = Rare Anyways guys, Tauraus is top notch. He has been my friend for a long time and still is. Unfortunately the clan chat is mostly chating a different language and I cant understand whats going on. I thank all the Sunshine people giving me a +1 and my old clan leader is giving me a +1 as well. Hope to see you guys soon Smile Pureknight 95 ST, SaintOfLight 97 Iss, IntoxicatedOreo 95 Wynn, Ummm healer almost 90 guys lol needs like 20 percent lol. Anyways
Back to top Go down
AzazeI

AzazeI

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Just as a info...no1 took away the mass lightenning strike till 99... U just need some soulstones to use it..6soulstones Smile
Back to top Go down
Onis

Onis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:05 pm

I like your responses nevertheless I understand you are somewhat casual if playing 10 years and highest toon is 97 . In addition based on your time zone you will miss probably most clan events since most are EU based.
In any case +1for the Iss , rest toons to alt clan if need
Back to top Go down
SaintOfLight application

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 am

Thanks for the +1 Onis and AzazeI. Wow, Soulstones how cool is that. Thought it was till 99 until it was able to be used. Yeah, true maybe the 10 years is a long time to go without a maxed out toon. Guys part of that, you remember how long it took to get to 85 back in the day. I finally made it then NC gave it away, done easily now. Noble was crazy hard back then. Territory Wars made it kinda Silly easy and since TW is gone now I heard Noble isnt a breeze anymore. So many changes over the years. Thanks guys for the +1
Back to top Go down
Festo
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 am

Sounds good to me.Even tho if time zone is a huge barrier to come to at least a couple of clanevents,tehre is always the option for u transfering to our us time awesome ally clan after talk with dingi,im sure she wud accept Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintOfLight application

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:58 am

Hey Festo. Thanks for the +1. Im not sure what happens next, is there a final vote and if approved I get tagged up? As far as the time zone Ill make it a priority to be on a few times during the wee hours of the morning through the week. Im Retired so I kinda have that flexibility. Hope to see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Gogu

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1