Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JoeCarroll7 Apply

Go down 
+3
Achill1es
Patricie
Warndihr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:08 pm

In order for us to consider your application to join Sunshine you are required to answer the questions below

1. What is your character name in game  
JoeCarroll7

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?
Othell GH 99/ Yul GS 98

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?  
Brazil GMT-3

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?
OSJ - first clan since I came from naia / RN - clan doens't match my expectative /KC - leader banned

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?
yes

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?
yes

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?
Almost 3 years

9. Have you changed server or name before?
yes, EJ7 in naia n JoeCarrol7 in Chronos

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?
Yes, I do.
thank you since now!!
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Hi Joe,

Nice classes and levels. Since Sunshine is a PvE clan we don't have super restrictive requirements on gear. The clan you been in before, were they PvP or PvE oriented?
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 am

-1 for DD/DD
Back to top Go down
Elias Olivira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Half pvp/pve   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: About Clans before   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:12 am

Half of them PVP/PVE, but I don't mind about this, just wanna join an active clan that I can do Dailys frequently.
Back to top Go down
Achill1es

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Nice levels and gl on your application.

do you have any alts in the ranges 85-89/90-94 that can help in some of the clan raids we do?
Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:10 am

yes, ofc...I have it.

-Iss Enchanter lvl 90
-Othell lvl 85
-Ertheia (mage) lvl 60
Back to top Go down
Monstrous

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:34 am

yul 98... good for sieges.. +1 from if you'll always be able to attend them.
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 am

Just -1 and no answer why?
Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 am

Hi, Im trying to contact Festo in game by pm to know Bout my apply but no answer, let me know what happening if possible, thank you for atention.
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:15 am

Elias Oliveira wrote:
Just -1 and no answer why?
I Think the main reasons for the - is that Sunshine lack space in clan with the issue that we also lack healers and ISS:es.
Back to top Go down
Korski

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:26 pm

we are 100% different from OJ. Usualy ppl from there, for me, -1. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 pm

First at all, OJS was the first clan that I joined since I hit chronos, coz I came from naia, second u can't Judge me or judge others by the clan that they join before this dont mean nothing to me.
Im not a kid I have 32 years old know as well how to play this game and how to take it seriously, just that u can clean up this apply and thank you for attention gl to all!!!
Back to top Go down
Cr3aTur3

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 pm

i like what you say. i think its a try worth even if we dont know you because you transferd from naia.

+1
Back to top Go down
HitsHard

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:25 am

Some ally was stating last week to never invite you because of something. I think was grieving.

But still main reason is we need other classes for sieges/epics. Isses for sieges and healers for both.
Back to top Go down
Elias Oliveira

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 am

Well, thank you Cr3atur3 for +1, I think the clan that I came don't means who I'm even coz I left this clan when I discovered who they are...bots.
HitsHArd, you can listen some allys but let me tell you, they don't know me I just came to this server anyway and asking only for isses and healers...you should think "more people more strong the clan stay, since this persons are good people, but is that if you want can clean up this apply I don't fell good now to join your clan, so much drama for nothing.
Sorry take your time and bother others cya around!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JoeCarroll7 Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeCarroll7 Apply   JoeCarroll7 Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoeCarroll7 Apply
Page 1 of 1