Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply Malborn

Go down 
+3
Patricie
Achill1es
Monstrous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MalbornHHH

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:03 am

1.Your Ingame character name  MalbornHH
2. Do you have friends already in Sunshine  (real Life or  Ingame)? No
3. Class  (Main/sub)/ Lvls
Main -> Othell Adventurer 98
Dual -> Aeore Shillien Saint 99
4. Where are you from  (or Time zone)? and which times are u going to play?  Brazil GMT -3 Is it  around 8.00 AM to 14.00 PM
5. Which Clans have  you been in before?
6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids? Yes
7. Do you mind using TeamSpeak when you do clan activities?  Of course not
8. How long you been playing Lineage2? more than 2 years, i guess in November i will be 3 years.
9. Did you change server or name? Server changed!
10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below? Yes!
Back to top Go down
Monstrous

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 am

99 healer dual.. +1 from me, even though i never seen ya before.
Back to top Go down
Achill1es

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 pm

What clans have you been in before, hard to believe you not been in one

Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:04 am

-1 until your app is complete. You don't look like very trustful.
Back to top Go down
Huege

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:30 am

So many ppl applying. ok, we didnt play for 10 months.. but never seen those nicknames around anywhere at all.. is totally crap.

i only recommend ppl i know /played with

-1 from me
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:54 am

Aren't you in OsJusticeiros right now?
Back to top Go down
Paulaner

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 am

He cant heal he die 3 times on baylor

Back to top Go down
MalbornHHH

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: answer's   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:37 am

Monstrous = we allready did some bosses before
Achill1es = i'm a newcomer on Chronos
Goosie = when you get into the game send pm for me and you will see all things are true ^^
Huege = i came from Shillen have like 2 months thats because you didn't saw me.
shaylin = my brother is from there, 2 sieges ago i when to there once to see what was going on on the sieges manny time without play... joinned like 3 hours to siege and quitted like 1 hour before
Paulaner = sorry but i don't remember this strange fact... i think i saw you on POD once and asked you somenthing about your clan and you didn't answer

Back to top Go down
Cr3aTur3

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Huege

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:54 am

Halkis ( made some pts with him) thought he is healer . so he lied for half info

good work cr3

Also LtWade(wasnt he enmity?) renamed to this new jackiepape2 - the guy who wants to buy +15 blessed weaps etch Smile

damn i laughed so much with the innocense of some ppl

i saw many familiar nicks changed Razz
Back to top Go down
MalbonHH

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:57 am

Cr3aTur3= since i took the character i've changed the nickname of it idk what the old owner did but i think it's wrong to blame it on me we did a swap.
Huege = i don't remember to play with you sorry, ( i never played with the name "Halkis")
Back to top Go down
Huege

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:24 am

u lied in the very first meeting with Sunshines: Application form. u never said u bought/traded ur toon. u said u changed server

guess it will be a big NOOO for u
Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Huege

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 am

u lied in the very first meeting with Sunshines: Application form. u never said u bought/traded ur toon. u said u changed server

Guess it will be a big NOOO  for u

p.s. You dont even have the attitude to give back a f carrot pouch that someone else feeded in ur pt.. is this how u were planning to act on raids etch? keep whatever comes in ur inventory? jesus

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
MalbonHH

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

Huege = just because you see somenthing that isn't your's. i didn't gaved back cuz she/he/it didn't asked for that , ordered...
and i'm not anyone slave. isn't cuz that strange iss was on your clan that' she can explore me
and if you think i'm not able to join your clan don't worry its just a game not a bought/traded job

bb
take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Malborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Malborn   Apply Malborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply Malborn
Page 1 of 1