Sunshine
Sunshine
Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII Chronos Sunshine Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IsaElf Apply

Go down 
+3
shaylin
Orodreath
Patricie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello, first of all i thought it was needed to register first... I'm not used to work with fóruns so I signed yesterday as Isa but just today I found out I didn't need to do it to apply. Sorry.  lol!   pale

I'm Inês (some ppl call me by my second name Isabel) and i'm 25 years old.

1. What is your character name in game?

.: IsaElf

2. Do you already have friends in Sunshine (real Life or in game) that can vouch for you and who ?

.: I've made some instances/dailies with ppl from Sunshine but i can't recall names. I don't know very well anyone from Sunshine.

3. What is your class  (Main & Dual) and at what level?

.: Main 97lv healer ee / Dual 91lv wynn elemental master. My toon did a year last september. If i had focus same dual class i could have better lv on both. I tried feoh, tyrr (wich was nice to play with that i exped until 95), iss (i liked but i was missing a dd class, didn't like much the idea of being full support healer/iss) and now i'm happy with summoner class (first time i'm really playing summoner but i like it and want to learn more about this class; good dd for raids, able to farm, still have mp consumption decrease -15% talisman that i like to use on my main..)

4. What time zone are you playing from? Which times are u going to play?

.: I'm from Portugal, gmt 0. I usually play after 7 pm during week, less when i have sport practice. During weekends i can stay more time (it depends on sport game times too)

5. In which clans have you been in before? Why you left?

.: Guillotines - small but good clan with nice ppl. i enjoyed the time i passed with them but unfortunatly it started to be less active and lots of times i just found myself online and the ppl i used to party with quit the game so i left.

UnknownSoldiers my actual clan - like the previous clan where i had been before, is a small and friendly clan make us feel like a family which is one of the most importante things i look in a clan and i've appreciated the time i've been there. they are the kind of ppl i'll always help, but not disrespecting the rules of the clan where i will be at that moment. The reason of why i'm leaving is one of the reasons why i'm applying to sunshine (11. topic)

6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

.: Not yet, but i'm working on it to have it soon.

7. Are you comfortable with using TeamSpeak and/or Ventrilo during clan activities?

.: I can always be online in vent (is what i have atm) particulary to follow orders during clan activities and knowing what my PT members are doing (that's for what i use most). I'm not very talkative tho, i do it when necessary.

8. How long you been playing Lineage 2?

.: I can't recall very well, i think 6 years with breaks. Playing in oficial is recent (2 years max ), most of years (with some long breaks during school time) were in private servers with friends from school too.

9. Have you changed server or name before?

.: I played a dwarf on Bartz before, as a dagger, was in RedKnight clan and after i went to Enigma. Sieges were too late for me because of gmt (started at 1 am or 2 am). not very organized server, ppl barely used partymatching command to make parties and had to go all the time to aden to shout for party. My ex cp there stopped playing and they were the ppl i used to play with most. So all that made me quit playing on Bartz and move to Chronos with a friend from Enigma (that transfered to naia few time ago). About this toon (IsaElf) i made myself on Chronos (the other stayed on bartz, i didn't transfer). I never changed this toon name. Some ppl ask me if I'm IsaFlower because name is similar (no, i'm not :p ).

10. Do you agree with the Clan Rules stated below?

.: Yes, I do.

Additional info:

11. Why do i want to join Sunshine?

.: Participating in all raid bosses, instances, epics, all PVE experience is one of the things i expect to do if i'd join Sunshine but it's a poor answer that doesn't really  explain "why" sunshine and not other clan that can make pts for high lv rb aswell and i don't also have close friends in sunshine so why apply?
Sunshine doesn't seem to me only a merely PVE clan that make high lv rb, if was just that i wouldn't leave my actual clan. My expectations about sunshine is that it works like a big family aswell and the cooperation between clan members looks good with a good organization. I say this from the few pts i've been in with some sunshine members and they seemed to know what they are doing and the role of each class. Doing all the things with clan and all working for the benefit of clan members is a thing that i also appreciate to see in a clan.
What i expect if i'd join sunshine is not just doing raids and pvp during siege time / specific moments, but also to improve as a player of my classes mainly (healer and summoner) near ppl with much more experience than me. I always try to be active and i like to make part of clan events and help in what i can. I have 85+ alt summoner if necessary. Being honest and a person who ppl can trust is for me one of the most important values that i want to pass to others.
Sorry for some mistakes typing in english.

Any further questions i'll try to answer as quick as i can,

Isa
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Well y, I was going asking you if you are IsaFlower.

You needed time to make such nice apply, you seems you really want join us. Good classes you have.

+1
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:02 pm

GTFO Panda!

I know it is you.

-9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 for u
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: i'm female lol   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:13 pm

"GTFO Panda!

I know it is you.

-9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 for u "

I really had to reply to this ahahah ^^ Panda would never waste time to write that much. I know Panda yes. I made this toon and this is not alt panda toon. I read once Mytrax or Ando typing in hero chat i was panda alt? I'd like to know where he based this sentence. I made this toon myself. And I repeat: no I'm not Panda! ahahah
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 pm

IsaElf wrote:
"GTFO Panda!

I know it is you.

-9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 for u "

I really had to reply to this ahahah ^^ Panda would never waste time to write that much. I know Panda yes. I made this toon and this is not alt panda toon. I read once Mytrax or Ando typing in hero chat i was panda alt? I'd like to know where he based this sentence. I made this toon myself. And I repeat: no I'm not Panda! ahahah

huehuehuehuehuehue

Lie moar!

Sorry to dissapoint you. You-won't-join-us! GL
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 pm

IsaElf wrote:
Panda would never waste time to write that much

He actually used to type a lot in hero chat ):
Back to top Go down
Orodreath

Orodreath

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:34 pm

shaylin wrote:
IsaElf wrote:
Panda would never waste time to write that much

He actually used to type a lot in hero chat ):

OMG i just love that girl

Shay you rock!
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Orodreath wrote:

Here, take my police dog badge for this apply Wink
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: o.o   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Orodreath in what are you basing what you think? Why do you think that? Maybe i can explain?

Shaylin i meant he wouldn't waste time giving additional answers. he's more simple on answers.

Patricie ty for your answer. And yes, i really want this.
Back to top Go down
Gogu

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:49 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Warndihr

Warndihr

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:23 am

Hi Isabel.. or Panda... or who ever you are Smile

To cast some light over this I would suggest you load up your best talkative skills and come talk to one of the officers on TS.

/Warn
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 am

Warndihr wrote:
To cast some light over this I would suggest you load up your best talkative skills and come talk to one of the officers on TS.

+1 to this
Back to top Go down
shaylin

shaylin

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:17 pm

IsaElf wrote:
Shaylin i meant he wouldn't waste time giving additional answers. he's more simple on answers.
Honestly, I wouldn't call him simple in any aspect but whatever.
I'm up for this idea with TS, even if you are "not very talkative" (one of the longest applies in forum tho o.o)
I can't say if +1 or -1 for now because Oro made me doubtful! Even if he is a noob, he is still a nice boy (yes, boy), good friend and old clannie!
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: It's okay for me   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 am

I agree. It's okay for me.
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 am

"6. Do you have the Floating Stone and Portal Stone for Valakas and Antharas raids?

.: Not yet, but i'm working on it to have it soon."

Now: yes, i have
Back to top Go down
ElisabethII

ElisabethII

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Agree with Oro.

We know all this isnt the truth and we don't really need liers here. We like to play with friends, and that's not your case at all.

Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: ?   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:25 am

To say that someone is a liar should have proof and i asked why he (and now you) think i'm lying but i still have no answer. I pmed Festo and Warndihr in game to join your TeamSpeak to clarify anything you want to know Wink Will be much more simple like that then saying here that i'm lying and i'm panda (lol ?!) and i don't even know who (and why) is saying that...
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:36 am

Btw Elisabeth just noticed you're from Brasil. If you want i can speak portuguese with you in vent/ts, will be much easier for we both because I'm from Portugal and so you can explain me better why you think i'm lying Smile
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:50 am

Just let's clarify in vent/ts and tell me where you're getting the info thinking i'm panda and i cna prove i'm not. I think we all are mature enough to discuss things.
Back to top Go down
ElisabethII

ElisabethII

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:38 am

For me doesn't matter if you are Panda or not. I know you are liar because I know who was the owner of this character and all the options aren't welcome here. If you was the owner since beginning you will know that Oro and I and maybe others will not aprove you in Sunshine, and you will also be a liar because we know your past and isn't like you said in your app. And if you aren't the owner since beggining you can be Panda or anyone else, still lying. We dont need liars and people like you in Sunshine, as I said before, we like to play as friends and that's not include you.
Back to top Go down
IsaElf

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:16 am

"If you was the owner since beginning you will know that Oro and I and maybe others will not aprove you in Sunshine, and you will also be a liar because we know your past and isn't like you said in your app"

WUTT???

Good to know that ppl i don't know want to show that know more about my toon than even me that have played with it.
Since don't want to clarify in teamspeak and prefer to keep no sense convo in an apply, i'm done then.

Just don't point no sense stuff to ppl without wanting to prove or have private talk.

Anyways...

Have a nice game Wink
Back to top Go down
Patricie

Patricie

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Damn i will be the only one but still +1.
Back to top Go down
Festo
Admin

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 pm

hey,yes she asked me to talk in TS,but I was too busy those days to take care of it with full attension. Idont know bout your toon history at all,cant make any comment bout it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IsaElf Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsaElf Apply   IsaElf Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IsaElf Apply
Page 1 of 1